Friday, December 19, 2008

RR Crossing

Near the Tracks- 6x6-oil on canvasboard
SOLD

here's another one from my downtown ENC series.
in all of our small towns there are these railroad crossings that run right thru the business districts and neighborhoods.
this is a classic Eastern NC townscape in the fall.

if you'd like to purchase the Painting NC Plein Air book i'm in click here to get more info on this great gift for those on your Christmas list who are living out of state, or love art. sells for $29.99 plus $8 shipping. it has 27 other plein air artists from NC painting our great state from Murphy to Manteo.
email me if you'd like a copy. if i mail it this weekend you can get it before Christmas.

Also heard that i made it into Artist Magazine in December. No they didnt write me up.... it was just an ad from Jerry's Artarama plugging my instructional DVD's. that i'd even be in my favorite magazine for that, blows me away, considering i've only been at this painting thing a couple of years. thanks Jerry's!

No comments: