Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Orange Ride-6x6

contact me or Woods Gallery on Bald Head Island for this one
From some photos i took this summer. i like the loose brushstrokes and my figures are improving every one i do. they used to look really stiff and "gumby-like".
just goes to show that doing the things that you arent so good at, over and over, helps.
and so does taking classes with Luana Winner who helped me get the problem under control. thanks Luana!


Wilmington Waterfront 2- 6x8 -framed
SOLD

1 comment:

Justin Holdren said...

I like these frames Mike. I also use a plein air gold, black, or silver, or gold & black, and one or the other seems to fit most buyers taste. I usually get them from Jerry's, Graphic Dimensions, or Florida Frames, but I got one on closeout from Hartford Fine Art frames, and it was a really nicely done metal leaf that looked hand carved, but those kind are usually out of my budget!