Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Quiet Reflection-8x8-$150

$150 with table easel at City Art Gallery


a better picture of Sentinels-24x30

at City Art Gallery


Last Light-12x16
if youre interested in this one contact me for price and availability


Island Houses at Capt Charlies-16x20


if youre interested in this one contact me for price and availability


Corner of the Boatyard-16x20

at City Art Gallery

all these have been done recently. i was getting busy as the colder weather told me that my days painting outside all day were about to end. the leaves are about to fall off the trees, the landscape is about to go gray, its getting darker earlier, not to mention colder daytime temps means itll soon be time to start brushing up on my palm trees :D

i'm teaching at Art of the Carolina's in raleigh thursday thru saturday and one of them is a knife painting class. here's a Free Art Lesson on knife painting i did for Jerrys. click here to go there and watch it.

1 comment:

Jeff Mahorney said...

"Last Light" has a wonderful sense of light. Beautiful! I love it Mike! :)