Thursday, October 16, 2014

Elizabeth City Splash event


Charleston Color-18x24
if you'd like to purchase email me for price and availability
 
this one was started outside and finished in the studio. when I set up on the street in Charleston I got the drawing done and then the clouds came and blocked out the sun. luckily, my friend (and awesome Charleston painter) hilarie lambert had a photo reference of something sorta close, so I finished it from that. like all the drawing and all the temperature shifts in this one.
 
Just agreed to be part of Elizabeth City NC's Splash Event the week of Nov. 2-9. i'll be one of the artists in residence and will be doing private lessons in the Elizabeth City area that week. so if you're from the Tidewater Virginia area, Outerbanks of NC, or close to E.C. and want to take some plein air lessons from me in this beautiful waterfront town, and hang out with an assortment of artists from all over the place, email me or call 919-920-9718 and let me get you on the calendar.
 take a few hours, half a day, or several half days. $35 per hour (less for half day).
i'll also have paintings for sale on display all thru the week. Looking forward to this event and seeing the whole EC crowd!

No comments: