Monday, June 29, 2009

Granny Smith-6x8-SOLD

Want to thank all the folks who came to the reception at Vision Gallery Saturday night for the opening of my show. we had a great time and it was fun to see all the work i've done that sat around the studio, in this room and that, hanging as a collection together on the walls in one room finished. sold quite a few there and at the Coral Bay Club show.

i'll try to get back on schedule blog-wise now that both shows are hanging. have some commissions to do in the next couple of weeks. a couple of beach houses, a boat, a jar of Dukes mayonnaise, and a few personal lessons. not long after that i'll be going to Cape Cod. cant wait to see some new landscape and the boat styles are different up there too.

But not before a I surf my brains out for the next thirty days. yehhhhhaahhhh.

2 comments:

The Artist den said...

Great show Mike! My guests and I really had a great time! I was glad to see such a big turn out and hear all the positive comments! Makes me want to watch your videos again! Congratulations, Dean

Bernie Rosage Jr. said...

Had a blast Mike... great series... cool to see those red dots flying! Keep up the great work!
Bern