Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Paint On! My show at City Art

Paint On!
New works by Mike Rooney and Kristin Gibson

i'm in a two man show at City Art Gallery showing my latest works since i got back from Key West.
Kristin (the other artist in the show) and i will be doing a demo in the gallery from 6-8 tomorrow night at the reception. if youre in the area come check us out!


Alley Chat-10x8
if you like this one contact me or Rowley Gallery in Orleans, Mass.



Waterfront Glimpse (revised) 10x8



if you like it contact me or Rowley Gallery, Orleans, Mass.


Had to do a few small changes to this one. see if you can see what changes i made. the original is the May 7th post below. kinda like those puzzles where they hide an object and you have to find it.

on another note: i still have spots left in next weeks New Bern workshop. you can do one, two or all three days. contact me if you want me to hold you a spot.

1 comment:

Judith said...

Thanks Mike, I just received my DVD. Can't wait to see it tonight. It will get the creative juices flowing. Judy F