Thursday, June 6, 2013

SOLD-Three in a Row KW-6x8

SOLD
one of my last ones before I left key west in april. tropical lanes melt into the sweet smells of bouganvillia and sea breeze.
 
Happy to announce that I have a new book of my paintings coming out very, very soon. its filled with scenes from the keys, cape cod, and still life and figurative work. for less than the cost of one painting you can have over 45 bound in a nice soft cover book.  let me know if you want one and you'll be the first to receive one when it comes out in a week or so. great for gifts to your painter friends or as a gift to yourself.

2 comments:

Kikiblanca said...

Hi Mike,

Keep me posted on book! Also want to take some lessons or a workshop when you are down in Key West.

Jim Taylor said...

Thankks for sharing