Thursday, September 19, 2013

Shady Lane-6x8

 Shady Lane-6x8
this little postcard painting is headed to a small works show at a St. Augustine gallery in a few days.  contact me if you'd like to purchase it

Important Workshop News! a few spots left in my Cape Cod Underpainting class at Binders in Atlanta. in this class i'll show you a surefire way to add lots of beautiful color to your paintings using my adaptation of the classic Cape Cod School of Art technique.
 
deadline is tomorrow so email me before Friday!
Vanishing View-18x24
available at Rowley Gallery Orleans Cape Cod
contact me for details

a little ditty from my show on the cape a few weeks ago. a home builder was gracious enough to let me paint from this wonderful bluff overlooking the coastline from truro to ptown. but once the houses are built i'm sure the owners wont take kindly to strangers on "their property". so it is indeed, unfortunately, a 'vanishing view'

No comments: