Sunday, March 6, 2011

Roof Over Your Head-8x10

to purchase drop me an email for price and availability


Tropical Dialogues opens for Keywesters

a shot of half the gallery. the grouping closest in the shot is mine



the night paintings i did on the docks were a crowd fave

photos by diane savicky



a few pics from last nights festivities. a great crowd showed up for the opening of Tropical Dialogues and i'm so grateful to all of you that came out to see me stuff. the other three people in the show live here fulltime so it was great for me as the "snowbird" to have alot of friends show up for moral support. i always say thats one of the greatest things about being a travelling artist is that you meet the greatest people everywhere you go. many have turned into dear friends over the years. thank you guys for coming out! and thanks to nance (my gallery owner) for inviting me to be a part of it.

No comments: