Friday, August 28, 2009

Woods Hole Mooring-SOLD

6x8

a neat little place with dingies all over the shore that people take out to their sailboats in the harbor





Orleans Morning- 8x10


to purchase drop me an email








My wonderful painting partners and guides this week. who says the south has the market cornered on hospitality? and these ladies love to paint. we hiked into this location thru poison ivy, a mile thru the woods and up and down dunes. they were as stoked as me to get up to that view and paint!


High above Truro working on my new favorite size- 22x28. Gave this one to dear friends Betsy and Doug Hornberger. i'll post the finished product soon.



My dear old 93 toyota bessie. key west to cape cod since march and thousands of miles in between this summer. she's my baby. i'm over this girl like sailors are over their boats.

Hurricane Dannys on his way to the cape. seems i'm a hurricane magnet. if i'm in NC they want to hit there. i come to new england they hit up here. should be out of here by sunday and i can get back to slinging paint.

When it got cloudy and we couldnt paint, we went to an awesome gallery today called the Rowley Gallery and was very impressed with the artists represented there, and with elizabeth, the gallery owner. a very top notch gallery and lady. check her out at 84 route 6a if you're in Orleans Mass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike,

Thank you very much for your kind comments with regard to the gallery and me.

I look forward to seeing you on your next Cape Cod visit.

Best,
Elizabeth

mike rooney studios said...

elizabeth- let me know if you ever need any help with blog "strategy". its all about going viral and building that reader count. more people reading more sales.
enjoyed meeting another "hard charger" like myself. youre the best