Sunday, January 13, 2008

Docksider (Wanchese)-8x6-oil on c.b


Sold

Promised a boat didnt i? cant go to nags head and not paint in rusty boat heaven, wanchese. its a little fishing/industrial seafood village. i have been on the coast from myrtle beach to va beach and these little villages are super hard to find. i hold almost all my plein air workshops here because of its beauty and proximity to clean restrooms!

i will be posting my new workshop schedule here and on my website in the next few days. more than 5 are already on tap from raleigh to the outer banks.

please buy this painting! gas is over $3.15 a gallon this weekend *)

y'all leave me a comment. i'd love to hear from you and to all my workshop students that look at this blog feel free to ask me painting questions. i'm at your disposal!

No comments: