Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lumina Ave at 11:30- 12 x16

contact me if you'd like to purchase this one by emailing me at rooneystudios@hotmail.com

Painted this one on lumina ave. in wrightsville beach today. it started out kinda hazy then the sun came out real strong but i stuck with the original lighting effect. its very hard to keep painting from memory but the more you paint outside the better you get at it. you have to. you dont have a choice. kinda like you learn to swim when you get thrown into the deep end of the pool.
my friend and painting buddy Ben Keys joined me today and did a sweet one just a block from me. just google his name to see his website and great artwork.

keep an eye out for the free painting giveaway. check my blog regularly for the day i announce it. todays not the day but it is very soon. even the shipping is free.

No comments: